Over the years Spirit of Mirko has featured many articles based upon particular statistics. I’ve added this page in order to bring together all these disparate articles in one place for your delectation.
- Squad Numbers in European football – first matchday of Europa League and Champions League group stages 2011/2012
- The best number 13s in European football
- The highest squad numbers in European football
- Premier League Champions 2011: Manchester United
- Championship Champions 2011: Reading
- League One Champions 2011: Huddersfield Town
- League Two Champions 2011: Shrewsbury Town
- Nationalities used in the early stages of the 2011/2012 Champions League
- Premier League player nationalities 2010/2011 season
- Foreign players in the Premier League 2010/2011 season
- Non-European born players at Euro 2008
- When are substitutions most likely during a game?
- Substitutions statistics
- Oldest and youngest Premier League teams 2010/2011 season.
- Doing “the double” against your local rivals statistical analysis
- A list of clubs who have never done “the double” against another club
- Catching teams on a good run of form Premier League 2009/2010
- Winners and Losers of the calendar year 2010